Effective Employee Training (CPE Course)
CPE Credit: 2 hours
Course Type: Downloaded PDF materials with online test
Price (with PDF Textbook): $20
The Effective Employee Training course describes how training can be made more effective, so that it generates an improvement in business performance. The course covers the alignment of training with corporate strategy, how training materials should be tailored to specific needs, and how training materials can be designed to maximize knowledge retention. The course also covers how employees should be supported after training has been completed, so that they can implement what they have learned.
Author: Steven Bragg
Course Number: HR1010
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Overview of Training
Chapter 2. Instructional Systems Design
Chapter 3. Training Preparation and Interaction
- Recognize the ways in which training can be measured.
- Note the purpose of the training department in how it delivers content.
- Cite the components of the training cycle.
- Recognize the circumstances under which different training delivery methods should be used.
- Recognize the circumstances under which pre-work should be assigned.
- Note how the spacing effect impacts the learning experience.
- Recognize when performance support materials can be applied to the training experience.
- Note the best practices that can be applied to training activities.
- Cite the changes that can be made to improve the physical environment of training.
- Recognize the changes that can be made to improve the learning environment.
Instructional Method: QAS Self-Study
NASBA Category: Personnel/Human Resources
Advance Preparation: None
Program Registration Requirements: Click on "Purchase Course" near the top of this page to pay for and access the course. You will then be able to download the course as a PDF file, then take an on-line examination, and then download a certificate of completion if you pass the examination.
Program Refund Policy: For more information regarding administrative policies concerning complaints, refunds, and other matters, see our policies page.
AccountingTools, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
The NASBA sponsor identification number for Accountingtools, Inc. is 115881.
AccountingTools is an IRS Approved Continuing Education Provider. We are compliant with the requirements for continuing education providers (as described in sections 10.6 and 10.9 of the Department of Treasury’s Circular No. 230 and in other IRS guidance, forms, and instructions). Our IRS Approved Continuing Education Provider number is 72821.