Position Description: Billing Clerk
Basic Function: The billing clerk position is accountable for creating invoices and credit memos, issuing them to customers by all necessary means, and updating customer files.
- Issue invoices to customers
- Issue monthly customer statements
- Update customer files with issued invoices
- Process credit memos
- Update the customer master file with contact information
- Track exceptions between the shipping log and invoice register
- Enter invoices into customer invoicing web sites
- Submit invoices by electronic data interchange
Desired Qualifications: 3+ years of general accounting experience. Must be detail oriented.