Ethics for Accountants: Arizona (CPE Course)
CPE Credit: 4 hours
Course Type: Downloaded PDF materials with online test
Price (with PDF Textbook): $40
This 4 hour course is designed to meet the 4 hour Ethics CPE requirement for Arizona CPAs. The course covers the latest edition of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct, the Arizona Statutes (Articles 1 through 3) and the Board of Accountancy Administrative Code (Article 4). Case studies and illustrative examples are provided.
Author: Beacon Hill Financial Educators
Course Number: ET1035
- Define ethics in the context of being ethical versus acting ethically.
- Recognize the primary components that serve as the foundation of the AICPA ethical standards.
- Differentiate between the AICPA Principles of the Code of Professional Conduct.
- Define the primary responsibilities of the Arizona Board of Accountancy.
- Define the licensing requirements for practicing in the state of Arizona.
- Define fraud as defined by the Arizona Board and the primary disciplinary actions that can be taken by the Board.
- Recognize the primary rules in the Arizona Code of Professional Conduct
Instructional Method: QAS Self-Study
NASBA Category: Ethics (non regulatory)
Advance Preparation: None
Program Registration Requirements: Click on "Purchase Course" near the top of this page to pay for and access the course. You will then be able to download the course as a PDF file, then take an on-line examination, and then download a certificate of completion if you pass the examination.
Program Refund Policy: For more information regarding administrative policies concerning complaints, refunds, and other matters, see our policies page.
AccountingTools, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
The NASBA sponsor identification number for Accountingtools, Inc. is 115881.
AccountingTools is an IRS Approved Continuing Education Provider. We are compliant with the requirements for continuing education providers (as described in sections 10.6 and 10.9 of the Department of Treasury’s Circular No. 230 and in other IRS guidance, forms, and instructions). Our IRS Approved Continuing Education Provider number is 72821.